IceLeomon is an Ultimate-level Animal Digimon in Digimon Survive, characterized by a muscular humanoid body and a beastly lion-like head with white fur and mane. A digital monster of proud justice, IceLeomon originates from the Ice-Snow Area, causing it to develop both an unbreakable will and a strong body. While this creature lacks decent defensive capabilities, it can be a formidable opponent in battle, offering powerful attacks in Digimon Survive that can devastate enemies in combat. Accordingly, having this Digimon in one's roster is certainly worthwhile for Tamers on their journey.SCREENRANT VIDEO OF THE DAY
To recruit IceLeomon in Digimon Survive, Tamers must reach Part 6 of the main campaign, during which they can enter the Residential Ruins of the Second Island Area. After scanning the location, players will confront IceLeomon during a random shadow encounter. After entering combat, do not attack the digital monster; instead, choose the Talk option. Select "Foe" and pick IceLeomon in the drop-down menu.
Related: How to Get Birdramon in Digimon Survive
Once Tamers have begun a conversation with IceLeomon in Digimon Survive, they will be charged with several questions over the course of the dialogue. Depending on the answer, the player will earn a certain number of points that will affect the outcome of the exchange with the Digimon. The best responses in Digimon Survive yield two points, while other answers can result in fewer points, leading to an undesirable result. Suppose Tamers have encountered and interacted with the Bird Digimon, Garudamon. In that case, they will have a general understanding of what IceLeomon likes to hear, as Garudamon also prefers a similar set of responses.
Befriending IceLeomon In Digimon Survive
Below is a list of all the possible questions that IceLeomon will ask in Digimon Survive. Answering them with the correct reply will provide Tamers with a very high chance of successfully recruiting this Animal Digimon.
- Question: Can I trust humans...? Response: You can and should!
- Question: If you saw a raging fire heading towards a crying child, what would you do? Response: Save the kid, duh!
- Question: Do you think you can do anything by force? Best Response in Digimon Survive: There are other ways.
- Question: What do you believe is "right"? Response: The answer's in you.
- Question: I won't forgive anyone that disturbs the peace in this area! Response: Yeah, so?
- Question: Would you rather fight a weak enemy or a strong enemy? Response: Fighting is barbaric.
- Question: Do you think I'm uptight? Response: You seem serious.